Delivery & Return
Delivery and Returns
SPCA aims to deliver all orders within 3 business day or as mentioned on the product's page before purchase. SPCA will contact customer within 48 business hours if the purchased items are not available within agreed delivery date, and arrange with customer for new delay delivery date. However, if customer disagree of delayed delivery date or if SPCA failed to deliver within 7 business day, SPCA will fully refund the purchased cost of the products. SPCA will be using GDex for peninsular Malaysia delivery and POS Laju for East Malaysia Delivery. Most of the products that sold at SPCA are eligible for free delivery at all region in Malaysia. In the rare circumstance that your item has a defect or is missing from your order please follow the directions in our FAQ or contact our Customer Service. However, shipping fee will may be applied with the following conditions:
1) You received a damaged item from the courier
2) You have proof of purchase (order number, delivery note, bank statement).
3) The goods must be in an 'as new' condition and returned in the ORIGINAL, undamaged packaging along with the accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and free gifts received with it.
4) The product must not have been used or installed.
5) All sealed items must not be opened. In case you have opened the seal, please refer for assistance to the relevant service center indicated on the warranty information.
Please note that for hygienic and logistical reasons, some items are not returnable. If your return meets all the requirements above and you wish to proceed with the return, please include the return slip in the parcel and send the item through Pos Laju (other courier service provides are also accepted) to: